Natural is a 4th generation programming language commonly used in business applications.
The Natural CloneDR identifies and displays code segments within a system
that are identical or nearly identical (clones), supporting the consolidation of
clones to reduce the size and increase the clarity and reliability of the source
code. It is a member of Semantic Designs
- Not dependent on any particular compiler
- Works with arbitrary subsets of source code base
- Can handle thousands of source files
- Analysis can be parameterized by clone similarity threshold, clone size, maximum number of clone parameters, and other limits
- Each clone tuple characterized individually by mass, number of instances, number of parameters, similarity ratio, language syntax category, length, and location, with each instance pictured
- Produces a summary report in HTML including statistics sorted by various attributes and with links to HTML pages describing individual clones like this.
If you'd like an evaluation copy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Semantic Designs also offers other Natural tools.