SystemC Source Code Obfuscator
The SystemC Obfuscator tool scrambles SystemC source code to make it very difficult to understand or reverse-engineer . This provides significant protection for source code intellectual property that must be shipped to a customer. It is a member of SD's family of Source Code Obfuscators.
SystemC Obfuscator Features
- Handles full SystemC 2.1
- Replaces names by nonsense names without affecting functionality
- User definable list of preserved names
- Strips comments and removes most source code structure
- User definable comment filtering, to preserve Copyright directives
- No changes to the customer SystemC compilation or execution procedures or environment
- Option to neatly format SystemC source code as aid to developer before obfuscation
- Output encoding in ASCII, European ASCII, or UNICODE
- Command line and GUI interfaces
Download an evaluation version
Semantic Designs also offers a SystemVerilog obfuscator, Verilog obfuscator, and a VHDL obfuscator.